OMG.
The most awesome freaking thing happened to me tonight! (No, I didn't drop 50 pounds in one day, but that would top this for sure)
Chris from Shark Men commented to something I said on Facebook! Be still my heart Shark Men!! I love you!
wowee. what a moment. Yes, I am a National Geographic geek and I admit it! Talk about a rush. Holla!!
In the past few weeks a million things have happened and I can't even remember anything I wanted to post about. We added to our family and have two new chicks, Loretta Lynn and Lisa Marie. They are kicking it in the sunroom until Lavonne moves out.
Lavonne is moving out.
My breasts got a bad sunburn last weekend. Don't ask.
Did I mention that Chris commented to me?!!
I celebrated my 6th 29th.
I overcame my severe addiction to chips and salsa. Kristie, I think it's for good this time. It became almost as bad as cigarettes.
I found a new book that you MUST HAVE! Go the fuck to sleep a parent must have.
I read the entire Game of Thrones series in 4 days.
I read the new Sookie Stackhouse book in 2 hours. *sigh* Why can't I make my reading last longer?
I read water for elephants.
I ordered all my new school books. shit.
I didn't lose any weight the first week the ranch was open, even though I walked backwards in ankle deep sand for a total of 12 hours that week. Not-a-pound
I saw Thor and liked it.
I landed a new gig for my business.
I fell in love with pajama jeans.
Chris from shark men commented to me!!
2 comments:
Mmmmm...think I'll go have some chips and salsa now. :)
haha!!
I am going to get a new tattoo to commemorate my obsession of salsa.
Post a Comment