Friday, July 29, 2011

an apple vodka a day keeps the dr. away

holy whirlwind batman.

the past 2 weeks have been a tornado of chaos in our lives, mine especially. The only thing that has really kept my going was knowing that Absolut has brought back my apple vodka! An apple a day keeps the dr. away!

We moved. sort of. if you want anything from my old garage, call me and you can meet me there at 1pm today. Or you can go to the ggyr garage sale tomorrow in Corrales and buy it. Speaking of ggyr, I pride myself on making my deadlines, and yesterday was a deadline catastrophy. CATASTROPHIC.

When your printer tells you 13 pages, you do it. Then when she tells you it's either 12 or 16 pages(you can't have just 13), you cry and scream WHY WHY! Then you call your print designer and beg for mercy and promise a gift basket of booze in the mail. Thank god we made our program 14 pages! I mean, that we only have to add 2 more pages, ONLY.

In the midst of my auction extravaganza next month, we moved. sort of. aside from all the shit in my garage, I have a classroom tarantula sitting in my old sunroom waiting to go back to school. A school Phoebe won't even be attending anymore! Ms. Kathy call me back damnit!

We are sending Phoebe to an immersion school this year. She will be smarter and bilingual and bi-literate before Nick and I can even say aye dios mios. She will also learn violin and fencing and lacrosse, to which she will use her lacrosse stick to whack me over the head when I try to speak spanish to her.

Let's review: moved, sort of. Auction and dinner crisis (still continuing), apple vodka is back, homeless tarantula, Phoebe starting new school..


How could I forget cheer?! Phoebe started cheer again, only this time it's with yafl. wtf. It is more demanding and serious than schoolwork I tell you. Holy shit.

Apple vodka.

My male bff is getting married tomorrow in the LC. I RSVPed yes, but I don't know how I am going to get there..with all this stuff I have to do. it makes me teary and sad because I desperately want to go. Old friends that I haven't seen in 15 years, most of us rounder around the middle than we ever imagined. sunset wedding, the lc. my heart hurts thinking of not going. Phoebe has a cheer camp tomorrow am that she cannot miss. why does cheer have to fall on days that are important to me personally?

apple vodka.

I shouldn't be blogging, I have to go clean a garage and some toilets. anyone want a tarantula?


apple vodka.

No comments: