Monday, May 7, 2012

a glance at my week

Last week I went down to my hair gal and told her I was having a mid life crisis. 3.5 hours later I walked out with luscious hair and deep blue and violet highlights. And yes it looks awesome.


On sunday I woke up at 6:45 am and worked 12 hours! What a perfect sunday, not! Today, another 12 hour day. So monotonous.

On wednesday I have a big meeting with someone and someone and it's a secret and I am not going to tell you who it is.

On Thursday I have an event for my daughter's school auction and if I don't see at least 75 people there I am going to be pissed.

On friday I am going to get drunk and lie around all day while I wallow in my misery of being 35 YEARS OLD.

On Saturday I am going to a really fun cocktail party.

On Sunday I am going to sleep in.



No comments: