Monday, June 21, 2010

Calories, Calories..

Can someone please bitchslap me next time they see me?!

Why in the hell did I slack off and let myself become this sloth?!!! Holy hell.

After tonight's workout, I am NEVER eating ice cream again or pasta. Why would I do that?! Why would I put myself through the torture of burning off that many calories again all because a plate of food tasted so good? It doesn't even taste that good, it's just something to do!


I do have to say, that I dreaded getting on that machine but I can proudly say that I did better than I thought and I ran a mile and didn't pass out. yet.

Please Jesus, let my ass and hips melt away....away....into the abyss where fat goes, just not the abyss in my body.

So, really I did more than a mile if you count walking backwards in the sand pulling a horse for 3 hours?

right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

backwards unwinds stuff so does not count
sorry

Keri said...

LOVE your labels; fat
YOU crack me up
YOU are beautiful as is!
:) See you soon

Melissa said...

Thank you Keri!

Tim! suck it!