All it takes is 4 months, saying the F word 869 times, crying 48 times, punching the air 23 times and 1 evening of hitting a submit button every 1.5 hours until you see the screen that says: Hooray! You are pending approval.
To anyone who reads my blog, please listen carefully--
I am begging you to vote for Galloping Grace Youth Ranch. Right now, we are up for vote on our facebook page for the Chase Giving grant, if we make it into the top 200, we are eligible for $20,000!! Do you know how many things the Ranch can do with that much money? A LOT. It can also keep it free for the kids to keep coming and enjoying, SO PLEASE VOTE.
I will annoy you and beg you every day until I see us in the top 200. I mean, really?! Between all the fans we have and for every friend who reposts the link we should already be there!!
Everyone one of us works our butts off because we love that place and we want to see it succeed and we love seeing the joy on the kids' faces. Please help us and support us with a click of a button! That's it!
1 freaking click!!
I'm going to bed now because my ass hurts from my elliptical and my legs feel like jello. Plus, my anxiety has now calmed down after the relief of FINALLY getting in for approval with Pepsi.
VOTE! NOW!
1 comment:
I voted and posted. Thanks for caring so much about the ranch
Post a Comment