My sweet and talented friend Cindy has been working away on my website. It looks so fantastic! I can't wait to publicly announce it.
I will also have a blog, don't weep blogger. I will come back to you for curse words and slang, because that behavior ain't gonna do me no good on my new blog.
And I will miss saying shit. and damn. and hooker.
I don't know if I have ever said hooker on my blog, hmm.
In other news, I am having auction nightmares already and it's only April. These are things I cannot blog about on my work blog. Poeple don't want to know that I am having nightmares about events I am planning. It's going to be a long summer of nightmares. oy.
I have a walk through this morning with Max, which means I can't be sitting here typing and sipping my coffee. Which I am.
peace.
1 comment:
Wish I had a reason to use Cindy for a website. She is pretty darn awesome!! Hooker, Hooker, Hoooker
Post a Comment