So the painting of my new office has turned into more than a two day project. Who would have thought that peacock blue would require so much attention?! I mean really. You spend all that money on a good brand and you still have to do like 5 coats. I need a really tall man with a steady hand to finish the job for me. Get on up there and do the entire top half of the room for me will you?
In other news, I finally get Nick on the roof to oil the cooler which by the way--in all our years with a swamp cooler we have never ever had to do that and then we go and buy a new house with two units thinking we are rollin! Come to find out the new units squeal and scream and no matter how much oil you give them or how many new fan belts you attach, they still scream. I'M HOT!
and I have peacock blue paint all over the bottom of my feet. don't ask.
If there is one person in this house who is ecstatic about the air being turned off, it's Igor. Of course he is, when you don't have any hair, it gets cold, quick.
Speaking of Iggy, what will he be for Halloween this year? Any guesses?
No comments:
Post a Comment