having a slight panic attack this morning. why the hell can't I sleep in? 6:57 doesn't count. Is this god getting preparing me for school or me just having insomnia?
Remember when I asked pink velvet jesus if I would finish my signs by tomorrow? He is laughing in my face right now! LAUGHING! Because I still have 5 signs to go and no time to do it. or anything. or shower.
but I never have time to shower.
How come everything old west is as heavy as the old west? and sitting in my house waiting to be carried to my truck and then to the venue?
Give a shout out to my homie Carla for baking 1200 cookies for this little ol event tomorrow night. She about blew up her kitchenaid and spent over a week decorating, baking, and bagging the most awesome cookies you will ever see!! I heart you Carla!
If you can ever get yourself your own jack daniels rep, do it. They bring you nice gifts that are much needed in a time of chaos. Very nice gifts. Ones that your husband likes as well.
anyone have time to give me a manicure? anyone?
1 comment:
Those cookies were AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment