Monday, September 26, 2011

Free Speech for Sale

Let's talk about irony.

Yesterday I had to finish an assignment for one of my classes (okay, start the assignment, same thing) and I had to pick between 4 articles and news clips to write my paper on. Lo and behold there was a news clip called 'Free Speech for Sale'.

Can you guess which clip I chose?

This morning one of my very good friends called me and I mentioned to her about the 'scandal'. This certain friend and she knows who she is, is one of my most conservative friends who also doesn't use bad language unless she's with me and it slips out which is very rare. (letting is slip out, not hanging out with me) She was actually shocked for me. AND SHE KNOWS ME!

Back to my news clip. Basically me finding that clip was meant to be and when it all comes down to it I better get nothing less than awesome on my paper. I mean, really. How convenient that it all happened on the same day! Talk about helping a sister out with her homework. Thank you asshole! The first amendment wasn't made for assholes, it was made for all of us! We the people, for the people. Not YOU for YOU. You don't control me or my rants. If I wanted to be censored I would be writing for Disney. Then at least I would be making millions and driving my range rover while screaming "DOUCHE!" as I drive around.

From here on out, I plan on using one awesome word every time I post. It will be like Christmas, which word will she use? Tune in and find out..

No comments: