I almost forgot a really vital meeting tonight for girl scouts. almost. I mean I probably would have if I didn't have to do my monthly newsletter to moms. Thank god for that.
It's cookie time!
(what movie is that from? anyone?)
In other news, I am stressed. still. a lot.
January sucks! Not because the holidays are over, but because it means my ulcer starts up and if I don't lose 65 pounds in a month then I will gain 65 more by July! shit. Party planning is stressful people. Two events within a month and they are both big. My ulcer just screamed, did you hear it?
I see many dirty martinis in my future. Vodka has no calories, right?
Today I went tumbleweed hunting in Corrales. Corrales has all the best ones you know. Rio Rancho ones are too scraggly and sharp and dull, Albuquerque doesn't even have any unless you are on the mesa. Corrales has plenty! PLENTY! In fact I cruised down my old road because I know they are all piled up at our old house and what do you know? There was quite the variety to choose from today. I will not reveal my plans for them just yet. A magician does not reveal her secrets. Until it's time to reveal them. In June.
Did I mention my propane tank is empty again? Isn't that just so fucking awesome?! I know you are all so jealous not to have propane because let me tell you, it only costs about 2grand to fill the mofo up and I don't have 2k! So I have no hot water or heat until they can get out here this week. Thank god for space heaters.
And family in town where my kid can take a hot shower. I would KILL for a natural gas bill! KILL!
so don't complain about your gas bill! I bet mine is WAY HIGHER THAN YOURS!
the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment