Friday, April 5, 2013

Marty Stouffer, eat your heart out!

This morning I was on the phone with Michelle discussing the douchecockery of others and the deaths of our beloved chickens and ducks! All of a sudden I spotted a roadrunner crossing the street-then another one! I mentioned to her that maybe it was a male seducing his lady....when suddenly he raised his tail and she laid down and he began making sweet roadrunner love to her! IN THE STREET-BY A TRASHCAN!




You can only tell there are two there because of the two tails..she's there. getting love mugged by a trashcan. As I was relaying to Michelle this story of roadrunner copulation-I noticed he had food in his mouth! THE NERVE!

Then he FINALLY finished and she shook off what had just happened to her. I was still pissed that he had just done what he did in a culdesac by a trashcan with food in his mouth-when he dropped the food in front of her!

He watched her as she ate it. Which took her forever! She must have been famished after the whole incident.

After a few minutes he dashed off leaving her to cope with what had just happened to her. Typical male.


WILD AMERICA! In my own front yard!

shoulda, coulda, woulda National Geographic!



3 comments:

Sarita6727 said...

That is awesome! Poor Roadrunner lady.

dena said...

Hey, at least he got her dinner.

The Wades said...

Dena's comment cracked me up!

I feel like I was there with the blow by blow you provided on the phone. Just awesome.