Thursday, July 22, 2010

random things about me

Somebody asked me recently to answer this..it's so myspace, but here it is:

1. I still have my blankie from when I was a baby. It's 33 years old, gray and in knots to keep it together.
2. I sing to my cat at night and he loves it.
3. I love Halloween.
4. I hate summer.
5. I love to eat green olives until I get diarrhea.
6. I was married at 18. But we aren't married anymore.
7. I faithfully watch Deadliest Catch and Captain Phil was the shiznit. I sobbed when he died.
8. I have 11 tattooes and there in another one in the works. (Don't worry Ma, it's been in the works for 6 years.)
9. I really did have an awesome body when I met the hubby. for real. there are pics.
10. I let my now husband touch my boob when he wasn't my husband. At a bar, around other people, before he knew me.
11. I still think my husband is the most handsome guy I have ever seen (in real life).
12. I would jump Phil Anselmo's bones if he knocked at my door right now.
13. My husband would let me.
14. I once saw Bloody Mary when I was 8. Swear to you know who I did. Scared the shit out of me.
15. I always have PBR in my fridge and red wine in my bar.
16. Baby walruses bring tears to my eyes.
17. My favorite animal is a sloth.
18. I admit to watching smutty reality tv. suck it.
19. I hate wearing a bra and wish my boobs would shrink already.
20. I constantly think I have gout in my right big toe, the one with the shotty tattoo on it. It's gout, I know it.
21. I love to dutch oven my husband.
22. I would shank your ass if you jacked one of my friends.
23. I still get nervous everytime I get on a horse.
24. I love being on a horse.
25. I talk about the chinese baby daughter I will never have and while out shopping, will pretend buy clothes for her. *sigh* (michelle is my witness)
26. I love the movie Roadhouse.
27. I have angina in my knee
28. I hate showering..bathing is a waste--total time suckage. Hubby makes me do it.
29. In my past life I was a witch. awesome, I know.
30. Just because I love Buddha, doesn't mean I sacrifice animals or have weird art all over my house.
31. I have read the Autobiography of Henry the 8th, 6 times. There are 944 pages.
32. I read the Twilight series in 1.2 days, the entire series, I had pnuemonia and was bed ridden. I loved Edward instantly and got a migraine for 2 days after finishing the books.
33. On my dads side, I have a cousin named beer. no shit.
34. I have to pee, now.

6 comments:

The Wades said...

Totally fun!! Love your list. You are so darn funny. I can only imagine how dull mine would have been.

Thanks for sharing, my angina sister.

Vanessa said...

:)

Melissa said...

Oh Michelle, I thought you said Vagina sister.

Keri said...

i'm gonna google how to "dutch oven" your husband ...

Keri said...

yep! Tom and I just used Urban dictionary and are so very enlightened! love you and your dutch oven ways....

Melissa said...

HAHA, I totally thought #15 said you always have PBR in your fridge and red wine in your CAR!!!