Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ack.

2 more weeks before the kid starts Kindergarten. I see all these people freaking out about their own kids starting Kindergarten, and I am sure come the day, I will be lonely and sad, but as of now....
I'm not. yet.


We have supplies, clothes, lunchbox, excitement. I'd like to keep the excitement piled high.

In the meantime, I am still revamping my resume and sending it out and looking for a job. What a shitty thing to have to do. You go to school, you endure stress, tears, sweat, diarrhea, headaches..all for what? More stress and headaches trying to find a damn job?


Yep.


On top of all of that, it's August! The worst month of the year! fuck.


Hurry up Fall.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

What kind of job are you looking for?

Just homeschool your kid and then you won't have to go out and work.

Did I just say that out loud?

The Wades said...

Too funny, Cindy. I think she'd rather slit her wrists and drink her own blood. Just sayin'.

Melissa, I love how you can so casually drop the "f" bomb. You crack me up.