I haven't blogged in awhile. We were out of town. Then my laptop took a crap, a long, slow, painful crap. After 3 days of praying and cursing and rebooting, I got it on, only to find out that the mouse pad took a shit and went to it's final resting place and my MS Office still won't open.
l.o.v.e.l.y.
Not to mention that if I don't keep my fingers crossed until the new computer arrives, the laptop will randomly reboot itself and shut down, and then I get a warning message from Microsoft stating that there is a serious error.
Really?
No shit.
To top it off, it's still hot as hell and I am annoyed by that too. I have a heat rash a mile wide on my left arm and I really wish it was October.
AND my kid starts Kindergarten tomorrow. I am feeling a twinge of panic. A slight one. I guess it helps that she has gone to preschool and pre-k for the past 2 years, but still..weirdness. A whole day of school. I know she will love it. I can't wait to hear all about it. Pray for me that I don't cry.
AND I have applied for like 50+ jobs so far, seriously. Not all have been Med Transcription ones, a lot of office ones until I realized that it would be impossible because of Phoebe's school schedule. How in the hell are moms supposed to work when their kids don't start school until almost 9am and get out at 3: 20 and on wednesdays at 12:20? Way to go APS.
Plus, I have a crack in my heart for a family across town who is dealing with something that none of can compare our 'sorrows' too. I actually had a break down today for them while on the phone with Max. What a nice pal he is, just sitting there quietly while I had my moment. I guess I was just hoping for a miracle for them. A big one. Is that too much to ask?
God, please.
If you find yourselves praying tonight or tomorrow or the next day, throw an extra one in there for this family and for a man who doesn't deserve to die anytime soon. at all. ever.
1 comment:
Love you.
Post a Comment