Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dear blog,

2 weeks ago I cut out sugar, beer, and anything delicious. I upped my running and cardio and stopped dreaming of skittles and enchiladas. I only had 2 glasses of wine and I did so because I deserved it damnit, plus I was out with the gypsies and that's what we do.

I set out to re-lose the 40 pounds that jumped back on this ass and also to feel better. It has been a depressing and long 2 weeks but today I got on the scale and I can now say I am 11.2 pounds lighter.

Thank you baby jesus.

And I did it all without laxatives too.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

"And I did it all without laxatives too." Completely and totally awesome!

11.2 is amazing. Why did you mention Skittle and enchiladas? Both sound extremely tempting right now. Darn you.

Michelle said...

Wait. . . do laxatives work?

Melissa said...

I don't think laxatives work. Although I have never tried so I don't know. I don't imagine it's pleasant though..