Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm on my second week of no sugar. I guess I shouldn't say no sugar because sugar is in everything, but I am purposely not eating sugar. No candy, no chocolate, no soda, no lucky charms...

I did have a bowl of special k for lunch, does that count?

Yesterday was a depressing day for me, and I worked really hard not to cheat and I struggled and struggled and managed to make it through my day and was able to go out and have a really lovely dinner with these gals I know. My gypsy pals. And instead of candy I enjoyed a glass of wine and it was awesome. I am super thankful that Alexa ordered chipotle flan and that it tasted like shit. ( I could tell by the look on her face)

Tonight, I'm doing better, I don't know how or why, but I am. It's a good feeling not wanting something that will slow me down.

Tomorrow, another grueling workout.

If you live in the ABQ area and you hear some noises coming from the north, that's me. Running.Sobbing.Screaming.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Please, if you've ever cared for me at all, run a lap or 20 for me.

And way to be!!