*warning, grammar rant*
PEOPLE OF FACEBOOK, HEAR ME!
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TALK ALL IN CAPS ALL THE TIME AND PLEASE, PLEASE LEARN TO SPELL YOUR WORDS.
Also, it is NOT okay to speak in 'text' when you comment or update your status. It makes you look uneducated and stupid.
Is it really that much harder to add an 'e' to your 'b'? Or an 'a' and an 'e' to your 'r'?
NO.
'da' is not a word, not matter how cool you think it sounds. It really sounds like caca coming out of your mouth.
I'm moving to europe. Maybe text speak there will at least sound cooler in a foreign language.
Or do they even do that over there? Probably not.
I shall end this now..
'u r not gon believe tis, but u sound like a foo'
got it?
1 comment:
Why didn't you address their/they're and your/you're in more depth?
And please note Europe is capitalized. ;)
Hee hee. I couldn't resist.
The end.
Post a Comment