Had the flu all week. Thought maybe it would just be a 24 hour thing.
It wasn't.
It was a 72 hour thing with a little bit of a hangover.
I had the chills, the aches, the fever, the sweats. The headaches, the sore throat, the cough, the not sleeping.
My eyes hurt, my hair hurt, my toenails hurt. the spasms of pain that hit me were unbearable.
The shakes. The chills. the sweats.
So tired. But because my life sucks, I was not able to sleep at night ever. I think I caught maybe 4 hours during the day in all 3 days combined.
Woke up this morning with a migraine, wanted to puke. Didn't. thank you baby jesus. My sweet husband has stayed home all week. Also because he said if it snowed he was going too, it snowed, then it iced over, then it froze more and then it got colder than alaska here (no joke) and the kid hasn't had school since monday?
Anyhow, he took care of me all week. Ginger ale, meds, food when I could eat, and rubbed my back. Kept the kid busy and happy. Kept my chickens alive all week by checking their heat lamp and keeping the coop covered and going out every few hours with hot water for them to drink and extra food. Even though it was 10 below.
sweet man.
I am skipping out on girls night tonight so that I can be 100% tomorrow.
Afterall, I'm off to see the wizard saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment