Sunday, February 6, 2011

Recently I read a certain famous bloggers post about how her and her husband went on a much needed beach vacation.

why?

Because blogging about nonsense everyday is so hard?

What pisses me off is that this person gets paid a lot. a lot of money every month just for blogging about shit--literally. Puke, haircuts, going to the gym, her kids, etc. And she needs a vacation on the beach for 10 days?

eat shit.

what pissed me off even more besides the fact that I read it, was that she was telling people daily that she was on a much needed beach vacation and that her blog would resume normalcy soon.


Why don't you rub it in a little more? wow.

I liked it better when she wasn't so "look at me! Look at me!"

Some people don't realize how good they have it.

No comments: