As if I didn't have enough to do, stress about, not sleep over, and handle..I start my own business.
After 248 pushes, I finally did it. Let me just state that the paperwork that goes into starting your own business IS NOT EASY. There are like oodles and oodles of pages and codes and important things to remember. Thank god for the quick print button and file cabinets.
I guess the easy part is over. Actually, now I have to wait for the judge of corrales to say 'okie dokie' to me in 60 days. Then the easy part is over. The hard part--getting business. Everyone keeps telling me it will be easy. They also said that about the paperwork..
I am now the owner of Serendipity Events, LLC in Corrales, NM. Website coming soon. Facebook and Twitter up and running as well as email. I specialize in corporate, private, and fundraising events. I do not pay your bills for you. I just plan the event.
I doubt I will sleep tonight. I am about as tired as after branding cattle, which is hard to believe but it's true. Thinking and typing and stressing and throwing things all day really takes it out of you. I guess I will be prepared for branding come June. Holla!
So, if you need something planned in the Albuquerque area, drop me a line. I have the guts you need and the expertise to handle everything.
For real.
4 comments:
Good for you, Melissa!!! All your hard work for GGYR has given you tons of exerience in this area, you will be AWESOME at it :). Best wishes to you!
Thank you Sarah!! How are those boys
You go girl!!
:) Congrats!
Post a Comment