Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm here

Ah! Didn't realize it had been so long. Been busy..

trying to hatch baby chickens
doing schoolwork (not)
midterms (yes)
cleaning my house and closets
thinking about cardio
working on GGYR Silent Auction and sponsorships
writing grants
catching up on my dvr
enjoying netflix
planting lettuce
plotting against my rooster
willing away my fat

and today is my 9th wedding anniversary with my husband. 9 years of wedded bliss. Well, it's not all bliss but he loves me for me and at least I can count on him to love me and support me and have my back when needed. He took me to dinner tonight, after cleaning my house all day and delivering some nice patio furniture for Trish, we went out and had us a nice meal. Then we trekked all the way back to our truck and made some obscene noises on the rooftop to scare the people down below. Just like old times..

Don't ever dare me to do something obscene. Especially in a crowd.

Because I will do it.

holla.

Nate Dogg died. shitty. Talk about some memories. Really, those might have been the best years of my teens and well...yes, I don't think I was quite 21. Dang. RIP dogg.

Give tupac a high five for me.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Late Anniversary! Did you really get up on the roof? Where? I'm confused.

Eat the rooster. For lunch!

Don't know Nate Dogg. I'm not cool like that. RIP nonetheless.