So, I started this business thinking it would make things easier. Huh...
Then I joined a few committees at my daughter's school. Only to find out I am the chair of 2 of them. Where was I when we voted for that? I am also on a committee for a fun organization here in town. Did I mention I am my own committee?
Did I mention I hate committees? Oh the drama, the horror, the agony, the arguing.
Its my life everyday! Why should I share all that with others?
This could be why I find showering a waste of time. I don't have 5 minutes to wash my hair. Plus it's cold out. In other news, I have my kid's 7th birthday party half planned. Goodie bags are being hand made (and freaking awesome if you ask me) invites done, now on to some surprises.
In the midst of this chaos, I found time to christmas shop and birthday shop for the kid and a few others. Only 47 more people to go! (just kidding)
As for me, what do I want for christmas? Duh! A pony. A blue one.
and a nap.
1 comment:
I warned you, you over-achiever, you!
Post a Comment