Trish, you would be proud of me. I took an uneasy, shitty situation and made it into a happier, more comfortable situation. for me.
However! In the midst of this 'crisis' I dealt with some crap that at my age shouldn't even exist. I mean really. Let me just say this:
I am opinionated. I have a potty mouth sometimes, ok-a lot of the time, I stand up for myself and my friends, I don't like to argue for fun, but I will argue if you insist on it. Sometimes people are just fun, and that's ok. If you don't like to have fun, then move along. It's ok to not always be right. Sometimes people just suck! I am not out to get you. IT IS GOING TO BE OK. I really am a good person. I AM NOT OUT TO GET YOU.
and furthermore-if you don't like my personality or my excitement for things, then take your negative, crazy attitude elsewhere. I have better things to do with my time, like laughing.
Davis out.
1 comment:
What Happened?
Post a Comment