Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Duggar adoration

I would like to clarify something, since apparently I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO POST ABOUT MICHELLE DUGGAR BEING PREGNANT AGAIN, THE ONLY POSTER--ME..NO ONE ELSE POSTED ABOUT IT..JUST ME.


I adore the Duggars, I really do. I admire Michelle and Jim Bob and I admire how well behaved the children are. Not only are they well behaved, they are a beautiful family. I admire their older children especially the girls, because of their patience and kindness. I cannot imagine having that large of a family.

I worry about her having that many children and if she is okay with it, then I guess the rest of us are too and really, do you think the duggars care if anyone else cares? NO. And that's ok!

I do wish the duggars all the best and I will continue to watch them and enjoy their family. I am always trying the michelle duggar method with my own child and I always fail. Kudos to you Michelle and Jim Bob.


Cheers.