Friday, November 11, 2011

gypsy wishes

Despite having a so-so week I would like to state that I am thankful for having a roof over my head and that my husband has a job.

and that I have wood to burn when my propane runs out. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.


On to business:

I have decided that when the time comes for Phoebe to go to college, and by college I mean the really expensive and beautiful campus of Notre Dame since my husband won't allow her to go anywhere else so she better get straight A's from here on out. (not that she hasn't)

Because we will most likely be having to pay for this 'dream' we can't have both a house, two cars and college so I decided it will be time to live MY dream. In this:
Pinned Image




with a couple of these:

Pinned Image

won't that be romantic?! Me, Nick, our caravan and 2 gyspy horses. With only the heat of our love for warmth during those freezing winter nights down by the river.

With all the money I will save on a mortage, 2 cars, gas, electricity, running water, cable..I will own the fanciest tea set this side of the mississippi!

Yes you can come visit, but bring your own caravan.

Gypsy dreams!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Both beautiful.

But she'll get a full ride.

You will only need those items for your amusement.

But keep dreamin'.