Monday, February 13, 2012

a prayer

Guess who's been actually busy? Like, the real kind of busy where you spend more time in your car seat than your couch. 


ME.

I really hate January. It means the beginning of a 7-8 month stretch of event planning that causes my ulcer to weep all.day.long. My insomnia flares and laughs in my face and instead of losing 50 pounds I seem to linger on that 50 I need to lose.

I'm nervous, stressed, wrecked, tired, and scared. all at the same time! It's pretty awesome! On top of that we are having to prepare our final paperwork for our house and close on it in September and that makes all of the above seem and look like sweet kisses compared to the feelings I have about this.

I am making a vow right now blog---come October, I am taking my family on a 7 day vacation somewhere. Probably disneyland because it's ol faithful. I said it!

Get me through this baby jesus, I need strength and guidance and a lot of vodka.

amen.

No comments: