Sunday, April 15, 2012

Good morning, look at the sun!

My husband has taken to calling me "grandpa joe". Because I like to lie in bed and read, in the dark.

I don't recall grandpa joe ever reading, or having breasts.

However, I did spend the weekend very low key, reading 3 books and hiding. In the dark, in my bedroom. With no regrets.

I did get up for 3 hours and clean my house and venture out for coffee. Then he made me watch that damn movie horrible bosses again, in the brightly lit living room, that smelled of farts because of Elvis.

Monday comes too quick so I will enjoy my last moments of my weekend as "grandpa joe".

Also, if you could, say a prayer for a sweet family across town who lost their 7 year old son tonight to illness. They sure could use some extra prayers. I would appreciate it.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: