Getting up to give your cat insulin shots at 5:45 in the morning every morning really sucks.
Why did I choose that schedule? This morning the alarm went off for me and I waited. and waited. and waited.
at 6:05 I jumped up and ran downstairs and prepared his shot. Somehow by the grace of god I was able to give it to him in a semi awake state. Since he's been on the insulin his backbone isn't showing anymore and he has stopped being so ravenous! Hooray for Insulin!
However, it's 2:57 pm and I am ready for bed. I am tired as hell. Not sleeping good to begin with doesn't help, but when those shots cut into the best hour of sleep I ever get in the morning-it makes for a real bitch. SORRY ROY!
Is it worth it? Yes. I am a shot giving master! Call me for your diabetic needs.
No comments:
Post a Comment