This morning I awoke to find a welcome email from our number 1 choice for Phoebe for Elementary. Wowee! When I called Nick at work he was in disbelief, but he was very happy. I guess because we think of ourselves as--I dunno what we think of ourselves, but we obviously didn't think we could produce a kid who could get into a really good private school.
AND WE DID! HA!
Of course I am taking all the credit, because, without me being a crazed mother who researched all these schools and filled out applications and dragged my husband on tours--god forbid he miss 2 hours of work--she wouldn't have gotten in, right?
I am taking a break from my mountain of homework to sneak this blog. (I am a great role model!) I had too. I am excited. School uniforms, music class, school plays and hopefully good grades!
Now..if anyone has a winning lotto ticket lying around, can I please have it? I will give you a quarter for it! A NEW quarter.
No comments:
Post a Comment