Saturday, July 25, 2009

Islands in the stream

Lately my obsession with Kenny Rogers has become a bit...obsessive?

Ever since Chris showed me that damn Kenny Rogers website, I find a Kenny everywhere I go!! Last night at the Isotopes game, I saw TWO Kenny's and both of them were within 8 feet of me! WOWEE!


Luckily, I got to talk to one and ironically, his name IS Ken!! WHAT?!


Apparently, Ken gets told A LOT that he looks like Kenny. Well, yeah! Here is a pic of Ken(ny) which I have named Baseball Kenny. I really want to meet Doppleganger Kenny, put that on my list of goals.


If you too, are a freaky fan of The Gambler, here is the most awesome website that ever was:
Talk about a great way to start my weekend. Thank you Baseball Ken(ny) for giving me a fantastic end to a really, really, really, really, really, really, really caca day.

No comments: