Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am officially done with my spring semester!! I have a few weeks off and I am spending it in my garden with my kid and gathering as many donations as I possibly can for the GGYR Auction.

Here is a list of do-naters so far:

Albuquerque Isotopes
Artful Muse (me ma!)
Kiva Gallery
The Pioneer Woman
Jason's Deli
Red Robin
PopeJoy
The National Museum of Nuclear Science
The Candy Baskets
Rio Sandia Carriage Service
Pampered Chef
Tastefully Simple
Bree Ross Photography


I know I am missing a few. You have to be patient, I have not slept in a couple of weeks and my brain is exhausted.

I'm off to catch up on my smutty tv.

finally.

2 comments:

The Wades said...

Incredible stuff. We're going to have the best auction ever!! You are an amazing fund raiser!! Thank you for all your hard work.

Sarah B said...

I love the Pioneer Women!!!! When is this auction? I also got Josh signed up for a couple of sessions with GGHR in May... He is sooo excited asking me if he is a 'real Cowboy' now?!