There is no reason for the title, I just thought it sounded cool.
Calling all peeps!
I am in need of donations, large and small for a silent auction that is benefitting GGYR! I have secured a few gift baskets from awesome friends who own small businesses, but we would love, love more!
If you have anything or ideas, please contact me asap.
melissadavis@ggyr.org
no forwards please, this includes hot asians and corny jokes.
I am also in the process of organizing a large rummage sale for the ranch. Time and place to be announced, so save all your good giveaways--if you don't mind donating the proceeds to the ranch!
(Of course you don't. duh)
2 comments:
I'm sooooo here for u and GGYR. Done and Done.
I think we should have horse poop bingo. But, then again I'll bet on anything. Even where an animal will poop. I'm sick I know it.
Post a Comment