Wednesday, April 28, 2010

still here

I have not forgotten you blog.

I have been laid up enjoying the fact that I have a whole 3.5 weeks of school off. I have been busy playing american girl dolls, horses, littlest pet shop and reading books with my kid. Also, tending to my billion veggies that are desperately wanting and patiently waiting to go into the ground (damn you frost), and to my dogs, cat, tortoise and 6 baby chicks who are getting bigger and are the cutest damn things you ever saw sleep.

(Even Nick agrees to that)

And tending to my growing grass, that I planted as seed, and fertilized and tilled and watered and seeded again and re fertilized and watered and mulched and watered and it finally grew.

and keeping the damn bunnies out of my backyard.

Oh, and I've been doing a little fundraising.

Sort of has me a bit busy.

yep.

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Make that A LOT of fundraising! You sure know how to keep yourself busy. Thanks for all your hard work. Love ya.