I have been scolded blog! Because I have not posted. Although I have, even if it was brief.
Still can't find my dishes....my garage is an abyss of crap! Who wants to come clean it?!
Let's update:
Moved into our house, LOVE LOVE it. LOVE all the peeps who helped us, couldn't of done it without them, pbr, rudy's bbq and max's horse trailer! Love you guys. Thank you to all of you for hauling, loading, farting, joking, lifting, throwing, misbehaving, assembling and to Chase for supervising and making sure things were put down correctly.
Had a fabulous Easter! Ate chocolate, potatoes, bacon, dessert, jelly beans and had fun watching the kids hunt for eggs!
Hurt my sciatica. sucked. in pain. sucked.
Got the flu for 2 days. sucked. sucked. sucked.
Attended a grant workshop today for Galloping Grace, am very excited to start writing those grants and making some money for the Ranch!! Free coffee, interesting poeple and lots of useful information.
Started the Facebook page for the ranch! Become a fan of Galloping Grace on Facebook!!
Got a headache today. sucked. in pain. a lot.
Almost done with the spring semester. thank you jesus. Taking quite a few classes this summer so I can be done. caca.
gave up cokes. for trish. and for my gut.
(trying to support you Trish!!)
(Thanks for going on an iodine free diet and kicking my butt in gear--even if it wasn't your choice)
Okay, my dvr is full. I am signing off now.
(Michelle, was this as good for you as it was for me?)
5 comments:
It was good for me
I knew it would be Trish. Argh!! (that's pirate talk)
The only thing that GGYR has over yours is pictures... And your pets? Are they loving the new house and yard?
It was great for me. When you wait so long for something. . .
Flu?? Was it or wasn't it??! I want you to make up your mind on that. I'm mean seriously!
LOVE your new house. So fun for me.
Keep the posts coming.
Wish I could have participated in the hauling, loading, farting, joking, lifting, throwing, misbehaving, assembling. Next time? :)
Post a Comment