Sunday, September 26, 2010

catching up

It's been awhile. I've been busy healing, sleeping (not), coughing, sniffling, coughing some more, and dealing with things left best untold. Especially if you are a woman and you have a vagina.

However--in the spirit of Agnes, for those that knew of her, may she rest in pieces somewhere in a lab waiting to be disposed of properly if she already hasn't..I thank god that she was in fact, just a polyp and not a cancerous tumor.


Peace out Agnes.

In other news, it's almost one of my favorite months ever! OCTOBER!! How I love thee! Let me count the ways..
(in random order)
1.cold nights
2.candy corn
3.fireplaces
4.candy corn
5.halloween
6.pumpkins
7.candy corn
8.fall colors
9.candy corn
10.halloween movies
11.candy corn
12.pumpkin patch and friends!
13. candy corn
14.sweaters
15.candy corn
16.halloween
17.candy corn
18.trick or treating with my kid
19. candy corn
20. halloween night!


It's almost time for the Great Pumpkin peeps...mmmm peeps! halloween ones!

2 comments:

dena said...

Here's to Agnes & those she left behind!

The Wades said...

Hey, where's my comment I left here? I'll add this:

Banana Laffy Taffy