Wednesday, September 1, 2010

the nerve

Even though it's only Wednesday (okay, almost thursday), this week has been one of poo-filled, well, poo.

I wanted to stop and thank my pal Max for keeping me so busy that I haven't really had time to stop and think about how crappy its been. I want to thank god for horses and the fact that I can walk right up to one during times like these and bury my face in a big, hairy neck and just breathe.

That I can walk one around in silence and just think about how lucky I am to have the blessings that I have in my life.

That I have a pal like Max who gets nerve pain and can't lift or move. Which puts me to work lifting and moving for him. Which in return keeps me busy, which means I won't have time to ponder this poo-filled week.

Thanks Max. I owe you one pal.

From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

2 comments:

The Wades said...

Ahh, he'll love this. What a nice post. :)

Melissa said...

originally it had the word shit and shitty in it but I removed it since I am searching for employment. pretty sly, right? ha!