For 3 weeks I have battled a cough that is starting to wear its welcome. I'm so over it and going to the dr. Between chest pain from coughing to biopsy pain to bladder pain, the flu, and now this. Yesterday I spent all day hacking. Hack hack hack. Tonight I go to bed, and here I am at 1:40 am blogging about my agony!
Warning: next few lines contain nasty material, do not read further unless you don't care.
I just spent the last hour puking up mucous and blowing my nose. What a waste of time! Really! WTF. I need to catch the break train because I'm tired. Pleurisy from hacking and throat pain be gone!
Help.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
You typed all that on your iTouch? Impressive. I'm ready for you to be better, you poor girl. Love you
And I don't love Agnes.
Post a Comment