I am awake at this wretched hour to send my husband and 5 year old daughter off to Balloon Fiesta this morning with friends from out of town. Yes, I didn't go. Why? Because I went 2 years ago and the crowd was enough to last me at least another 3 years or so. That and the hike from the car to the actual balloon field. However! If I had not of gone 2 years ago, I would never have gotten that beyond awesome picture on the right hand side of my blog with the storm trooper. Can you guess where my hand is?
In the spirit of October, which is my second favorite month..I will now post some pics from last year in remembrance of why we celebrate this awesome month starting in September and why all of you should get your butts up and out the door to the Galloping Grace Youth Ranch Pumpkin Patch on the corner of Eagle Ranch and Irving in the old Rowland's Nursery lot and enjoy some fantastic-ness and pumpkins! Support the ranch and enjoy yourself, you can do it. Just go.
Igor
the kid and me
me and my old man
Steph and I.
and yes, not one of these pics has a pumpkin in it...however you are graced with my sun withered face and bingo flaps so there. It's only the second day of October, pumpkins will come..
2 comments:
Love it! Recognize every one of those pictures. Ahhh, memories. :) Here's to many more fantastic memories at our new patch. Cheers!
We will be there one of these days! I love the picture of you and Phoebe :).
Post a Comment