Do chickens catch mice? Is it unsanitary to have chickens in your house?
No matter, because Igor caught a mouse. Yes, I should be appalled and disgusted that one dare step foot into my house especially after I cleaned the hell out of it the other day. The nerve. And I am appalled and disgusted and curious to know how one got in...
But! Igor caught a mouse! He actually got off his lazy ass, rolled out of his snuggie and moved. He left that little surprise in the bathtub, for Nick. Boy was Nick surprised! And delighted!
He was so delighted he came into the bedroom to tell me about it, and to let me know that he was going to very gently and delightfully dispose of the poor, helpless mouse that Igor caught. Then he sang about fallen heroes and rainstorms and beautiful flowers, all while gently disposing of the mousy.
Did I mention that Iggy caught a mouse? A mouse. In my freaking house. Igor...who doesn't ever move. Whose sloth-like behavior is known in 3 counties.
The battle must have been epic too. Because the scene of the crime is not one for the weak hearted. (max) Igor slain the poor mousy in the tub...the blood strewn battlefield shows no mercy. Except when bleach rains down on it.
And now I must leave you readers. Because today there will be 234,056 kids at the pumpkin stand waiting to ride a horse and I must find my catchers mask before I leave so I can protect my charming face from deadly corn.
The battle of the bathtub, never to be forgotten.
1 comment:
Hilarious! Go, Iggy! Who would have thunk it?! Do you think he cuddled with it after he killed it to get a little warmth?
I hope the stand is busy, but not tragic this morn. Love
Post a Comment