It's been a stressful week peeps. Like, overload bad.
Tomorrow I have the 'pleasure' of being paid by a well known company to decorate an event that will take place in the evening. Normally, an event of this size would take me weeks (months) to prepare for. However, I only had a week and a half.
On monday, it went from 14 tables to 23. It went from 5 bales of straw to 14. From 2 bars to 4. From 4000 square feet to 6000 square feet.
I went from one glass of wine to a bottle.
Sometimes when one is excited about something, like being paid to do something they are good at and like doing, the excitement can get sucked out quick. The other good part is that the ranch is also making money on it for whatever pumpkins and gourds are taken at the event from those attending.
inventory. not for the faint of heart or the weak.
I don't want anyone to think I don't like doing events, I really do. But it's stressful beyond stress. Especially for people like me who are extremely anal when it comes to certain things. It's exciting to get paid! But, right now I am not so excited.
I feel drained and tired. I feel like my head might explode from too much information and the stress has made itself known on my face. My already tired, sun weathered face. I feel like I don't have enough time to do everything.
I have to go shower now, I can't remember the last time I did..
2 comments:
Honey! This sounds exciting!!! (Stressful, yes, BUT exciting!) I know you will do great. If you need anything, call me. I'll say a prayer for you, chica. hugs
xo Keri!! Thank you!
Post a Comment