Saturday, October 2, 2010

anti-ant

I woke at 5. AM.

I know, right.


I got to stand at 8:30 ish. Found ants all over my stuff. Cleaned, sweated, ran to Target, scoured for bug spray, ran back to stand...swept, sprayed, sweated...

Day progresses, I sweat some more---is this July or October? Around 6 pm...( yes still awake) I get god awful pain in right big toe---gout for sure--again. Finally take off boot... Find little bites all over toe and foot... Ants? Shit.


Go to leave...discover ants have found their way into my truck.....all over......

Note to self: ants suck ass and don't park under tree again.


Going to bed.


Now.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Those little punks!! I've been bit quite a few times myself by those little small ones. Grrrr. They are so happy we've moved in, huh?

Thanks for all the help today. You are one super amazing volunteer!