I'm finally cold!
Althought I've been bitter for weeks! My arthritis is killing me.
Yes, I said arthritis.
Not to mention I am pret-ty sure it is gout on my right big toe, in fact I know it is. AGONY. No one believes me because I am not a 70 year old man. Who says a 29 year old woman can't get gout? Because I HAVE IT.
Standing for 10 hours a day really does you in. I used to think my early bedtime was because I was 29, but I am starting to think this standing all day is doing me in. 29 is a hard age people. Especially when you have arthritis AND gout. And when you have assholes all day long bugging you. NO it's NOT FREE.
Ask me tomorrow night how many times I said that during the day.
Let's guess now...1 million, 346 times.
done and done.
2 comments:
Hope your Saturday at the Patch is WoNdErFuL!!!!! ;)
Our hoodies might not be cutting it soon. Our gout is likely to spread. We're doomed. ;) Bring on the hand (breast) warmers.
Post a Comment