Monday, October 18, 2010

why you don't personally know or ever see a grant writer..

Have you ever been so tired your eyes hurt? I mean, your actual eyeball hurts.

Mine are so tired they feel like someone keeps blowing air into them and drying them out.


Today something nice happened. Not to me personally, but to--well I can't say just yet. You will have to wait. I know, shitty, but deal.

On the other hand, I got home tonight and after a dramatic homecoming thanks to a certain cat and his special diarrhea powers, I sat down at this very computer to work on something I have been working on for a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long time. Something important, something no one else wants to do because it sucks to do and write and worry about. Something that has taken me about 2 months to do.

Something that became lost on my computer.


After a frantic search, tears, smashing my fists onto the desk, losing my breath, having a small heart attack, losing consciousness, regaining consciousness, more tears, more angina, and more smashing of fists with several curse words, I found it.


All of this within 10 minutes. I know, a lot can happen to me in a short amount of time.

It's found, and still not finished because now I get to go through the worst part of it all, and that is the budget.

Stay tuned for more on the missing grant paperwork and then it was found but the budget part may cause heartburn, indigestion, diarrhea and panic attacks saga.


peace.

3 comments:

Meesh said...

How are you this funny, even in writing???

take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

Melissa said...

Ha!! Am I funny? Why do people say that?
(;

Keri said...

"diarrhea powers" love it! glad you found your stuff. no more angina, babe.