Saturday, September 4, 2010

Oh snuggie, where art thou?

It's almost the season I love most peeps.

 Fall.

Pumpkins, cold weather, fireplaces burning, coffee all day--everyday, sweaters, hats, halloween.

Soft, fluffy coats on horses, hot cocoa, cinnamon, apple and pumpkin pies baking in my house.

Everything is cozy and smells nice. My snuggie comes out of hiding and is proudly worn out and about making everyone else jealous because they don't have one. (max)

In honor of last October--and SNOW!

Trish, Michelle(hiding) and Me and my snuggie


5 comments:

Mrs. Ring said...

I saw a Snuggie commercial yesterday and it so reminded me of you!!! A group of people were dancing around singing about wearing a snuggie wherever you are!!!

The Wades said...

Hiding? I'm just tall so I hang in the back so as not to block my friends. Thinking of others is all.

I really like that picture. It cracks me up and makes me smile remembering that fun day.

Cindy said...

I likey that picture too. You are like an advertisement for October. Makes me want it. Now. There. Sigh.

Cindy said...

Oh and Michelle, I am doing a better job of hiding than you- behind the camera. And does your height explain the full face mask?

Melissa said...

ha! Thank you Cindy!! Wish you were here too. Hurry October!