Remember Igor's battle?
Well, he must have figured he needed a rest after such a battle because he hasn't done a damn thing since then. Yesterday afternoon I was cleaning my house (which is clean, just needed a good dusting and mopping) and what did I find?!
WHAT?!!
Yes, a mouse. somewhere in my house.
I spent the next 3 hours feverishly working, mopping, scrubbing, sweating, aching. I did every floor in my house. I also added peppermint oil to the mix and now I live in a candy cane. Which, really, isn't a bad thing.
However! Last night Nick decided to use a snap trap and he put peanut butter and a piece of dog food on it. He placed it gently by the fridge and we went to bed. I did not sleep well. I mean, how in the hell is there a mouse in my house?! G-R-O-S-S.
This morning I got up and checked the trap. I stood there looking at it for a few minutes. Nick walks in, sees me and I point to the trap. He walks over and looks down and shrugs and I pointed again and he looks again and then he has the same look on his face that I do.
WHAT.THE.F***.
People, heed my warning! DO NOT USE SNAP TRAPS THOSE PIECE OF SHIT CONTRAPTIONS.
The mouse stole the food completely off AGAIN all while flipping Nick off and running happily to his hiding place.
It is time for desperate measures.
Details to come....or not.
4 comments:
Good luck.
Come on, Iggy! Get off that cable box or out of that quilt. You can do it!!
Use the sticky traps they sell at Target (I'm sure other places too, that's just where we have bought them before). Those little suckers are attracted to the scent, walk on, and can't walk off.
The one drawback... they are still alive. You (Nick) would have to whack it with a shovel or somethin' to get it to die.
Dena, those traps have always worked for me in the past. I tried to be nice and give them a quicker shot to end their misery, but it decided to play games and I fought back with the glue trap! Sorry mousy..
Love it! Glad to hear Mickey is gone.
Post a Comment