Tuesday, November 16, 2010

tuesday

Logged: 5 miles in 42 minutes tonight.

shitty.

Anyway. Got to dress up today, don't get all excited. I got up and showered and got dressed and went out into the city and had myself a long day.

Then I came home, put on boots and tended to my chickens. I gathered 4 eggs.

I then picked up my kid from school, returned some calls for GGYR, emailed some people and worked out--5 miles tonight. I miss you pool. Then I showered again. 2 showers in one day, it is going to snow here this week. IT IS. Ask anyone who knows me.

Showering is overrated. Unless you are a pig farmer.

Or a drunk.

Then I made dinner for the family.

Why am I being so....productive?!

39 days until Christmas peeps. Get your shopping done!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I have logged zero miles.

I have no chickens.

I never dress up.

I do shower.

The end.

Cindy said...

Are you running? Shut. Up. I want to be you. I want to run. Sometimes I run. Like once (once) every couple of months. Doesn't really help with endurance, speed or distance.

Go you.

Keri said...

you make me smile
i miss you
k
p.s. i don't like to shower