Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Victory is MINE.

Until the next mouse..which there better not be.


52 days until Christmas peeps. Love it. My favorite time of year. And this year I have a fireplace to ogle at. I know most of you are gagging at the thought of Christmas already, or at the thought of waiting until the last minute to shop or wrap gifts. I however, won't be. So cheers to me! Everyone rejoice!

BUT! If you do need a personal shopper and wrapper, I am for hire. You know it, and I have references too. From two of the most awesome procrastinators ever. Just saying.

4 comments:

Keri said...

I'm already half done with my shopping! :) Yippy!

Melissa said...

me too Keri! Wahoo!!

The Wades said...

Yep, I'll vouch. You wrap some mighty nifty packages.

The Wades said...

And you both are now officially on my nerves! ;)