Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 2, GIJOE was that you?

Started The Master Cleanse yesterday. So far so good. I had horrible headaches last night and this morning but they seemed to move on.

I have had like 2 gallons of water today with the cleanse. I think I passed one of my brother's childhood GIJOE's earlier this morning. They say sometimes when you do this cleanse you pass things you swallowed as a child. I don't remember swallowing GIJOE.

This is also like my 4th time doing this cleanse so the good news is, I must not have swallowed too many things as a child because so far I'm clean.

My goal is 5 days. The first time I did this I lasted 14. Last year I lasted 1.5. So far I have beaten last year's record!

I feel good, I may not be around much this weekend, but that's because I can't afford the sabotage. I need to do this for myself. I am so tired of being tired. If one more person asks me 'How can you do this? You need food! That's disgusting!'

Guess what? It's not your body and your decision so suck it. When all you can 'eat' is this mix, it tastes pretty damn good.

Monday night is getting closer...

No comments: