I don't know what day it is. I'm tired. I decided to fracture my ankle and foot two fridays ago. So far, that decision was the worst ever.
On top of dippy going to heaven and coping with that, we got a new puppy. I KNOW. She's cute and smells like puppies should. She's soft and cuddly and she also likes to bite and haul ass and hide under the couch and chew on socks, shoes, boxes, fingers, the cat..
She also poops OUTSIDE, I know you are jealous. She lives in a crate for a few hours a day and hates it because Elvis lays there and torments her with his squeaky toy obsession. Her name is Eloise and she is a frenchie.
I am busier than hell and exhausted and monday is now my all time favorite day of the week. NOT. Did I mention I am a girl scout leader? Ha..
I went to Phoenix this last weekend for my dear friend Kristie. I flew. in a plane. I drank a cocktail at 9am at 10,000 feet. I also almost puked it up. I had a panic attack and cried. I hobbled around Gilbert, AZ on a crutch.
I made it back to dry ol dirty brown NM. Sitting in my disastrous office wishing I had a cleaning lady and if I did, that she wouldn't judge me.
I have to go now and finish my pot of coffee and two proposals. Don't tell anyone I was blogging.
4 comments:
So glad you did blog. I've been missing your wit! Let me know if you need anything...for real! -dena
dena! I miss you!
I miss you too! Sucky baseball :(
That really was a bad decision. ;) Poor Melissa. Glad it's finally (is it?) getting better!
Post a Comment