Next week the hubby and I celebrate 10 years of wedded bliss. That's what it's called, right?
This picture was taken in Viva Las Vegas a really long time ago when our besties Rachel and Jerry were getting hitched. (I was about 50 pounds lighter here)We decided to walk 10 miles that day and I was in flip flops. Bad decision on my part. We also rode New York New York that day, another bad decision on my part.
From the minute I became friends with him, he has been my best friend even if he is a douchebag sometimes. We have laughed, loved, cried, argued, danced, drank, high fived, hugged, and flashed each other on the free way while passing each other. Too bad my flash counts more than his does. Man nipple isn't exciting.
He has taken me on some cuh-razy vacations and even though our vegas days are behind us, our new vacations at sea world and disney have been phenomenal even if he didn't want to go to Disney in the first place.
I have loved, fought for and defended him for 11 years and I will continue to do so for 100 more.
Happy almost Anniversary tits.
1 comment:
Cute pic and great post. I love you both.
Post a Comment